Here you will find a list of products we carry:
Multicrystallyne Photovoltaic Module
1. High Performance
• Multicrystalline solar cells with module efficiency up to 15.8%*
2. Japanese-backed Quality & Reliability
• Panasonic employs strict materials selection and qualified manufacturing process
• Panasonic rigorously tests for reliability and safety, including a longer test period than IEC and safety tests beyond UL testing
• Highly reliable (as of June 2013, failure ratio:0.0029%)
3. PID Free
• Tested by 3rd party to be PID free
4. Anti-reflective Coated Glass
• AR glass allows greater output
5. Effective Water Drainage
• Prevents damage from ice
• Minimizes water buildup behind panel
HIT Photovoltaic Module
Water Damage Frame
• Rain water is drained off the module surface
• This avoids not only water accumulation, but also water stains after drying.
• Even in low-angle installations, water drainage corners keep the module clean.
Power From Both Sides
• HIT cells generate solar electricity simultaneously on the front and on the back side.
• This additional amount of light is combined with the light taken up by the front side of the module.
Vertically Integrated Factory
• Efficient production flow improves product quality as entire process from water to cell is done at the same location.
• No risk of damage of individual components during transportation between factories.
• Made in Malaysia
HIT Cell Technology
The HIT solar cell is made of a thin monocrystalline silicon wafer surrounded by ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers. This product offers the industry’s leading performance and value, using state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques. The development of the HIT solar cell was supported in part by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO).
Panasonic is truly committed to quality since it began developing and manufacturing solar PV technology in 1975. Our long track record is supported by our claim-rate of only 0.0036% in our European factory in Dorog, Hungary (as of September 2013)
HIT solar modules are 100% emission free, have no moving parts and produce no noise. The dimensions of the HIT modules enable a space saving installation and the achievement of maximum output power possible on a given roof area.
High Performance at High Temperatures
With its very low temperatures coefficient of only -0.29%, the HIT solar cell can maintain a higher efficiency than a conventional crystalline silicon solar cell, even at high temperatures.